430 people attending and well over a 100 citizen scientist sharing their experience with an engaged audience on dozens of topics covering areas of the world where scientists normally dont come…..
The share scale of operating citizen scientist all over the world allows tackling issues at a global level.
The sole difference with “normal” science: citizen scientist feel they have a stake in the outcome.
programme and more info on:Programme and info on citzen science summit in London
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- Key Note – European Conference on Precision Agriculture (ECPA 2017) renevonschomberg.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/key… https://t.co/BM7cbLNlqK 3 days ago
- Enjoyed Keynote at #ECPA2017 on resp innovation in PA. Download slides at app.box.com/s/nr0pwltzy7je… #precisionag 5 days ago
- RT @strandroger: I recommend the vacant position as RRI Coordinator for Digital Life Norway! This is #RRI in practice, for real: https://t… 6 days ago
- Look forward to deliver key note on responsible innovation in PA and to discuss. #precisionag #ecpa2017. twitter.com/SRUC/status/88… 6 days ago
- RT @MsPhelps: From scholarly communication to a scholarly commons - presentation for #IASC2017 doi.org/10.6084/m9.fig… @jeroenbosman @Schol… 1 week ago