430 people attending and well over a 100 citizen scientist sharing their experience with an engaged audience on dozens of topics covering areas of the world where scientists normally dont come…..
The share scale of operating citizen scientist all over the world allows tackling issues at a global level.
The sole difference with “normal” science: citizen scientist feel they have a stake in the outcome.
programme and more info on:Programme and info on citzen science summit in London
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- RT @Irenemon: Could you help us disseminating? @vonschomberg @KARIM_Network @Guzmansanch @EuroScientist @OpenAIRE_eu @ScienceShops @grevu @… 3 days ago
- RT @FGBassetti: Open Scholarship and Responsible Innovation, dialogue with @vonschomberg ! fondazionebassetti.org/en/focus/2018/… #video #lecture #respons… 3 days ago
- RT @jeroenbosman: Our rainbow of open science practices is now available as ppt, odp, png & pdf for anyone to reuse: https://t.co/tMNsgs7nN… 1 week ago
- fb.me/MGnpn0BK 3 weeks ago
- Address at Basetti Foundation renevonschomberg.wordpress.com/address-at-bas… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago