430 people attending and well over a 100 citizen scientist sharing their experience with an engaged audience on dozens of topics covering areas of the world where scientists normally dont come…..
The share scale of operating citizen scientist all over the world allows tackling issues at a global level.
The sole difference with “normal” science: citizen scientist feel they have a stake in the outcome.
programme and more info on:Programme and info on citzen science summit in London
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- Characature? From Sunday Bild newspaper, I normally never buy! https://t.co/ByYrdYEVsl 6 days ago
- ec.europa.eu/research/openv… RISE Expert group report on open innovation and open sciece 1 week ago
- RT @CIMULACT: @CIMULACT has released 23 citizens-based #H2020 priorities: europa.eu/!py87pD #researchpolicy #RRI https://t.co/qYUbn3… 1 week ago
- RT @eInfraEU: Do you want to better understand trends & indicators of #openscience? Great tool by @EUScienceInnov bit.ly/2ndVaDW #… 1 month ago
- RT @MiedemaF: amazon.com/Rigor-Mortis-S… : diagnosis, impact of the problem and the first therapy attempts and pilots @SciTransit @UMCUtrecht 1 month ago