In February 2014 at the AAAS meeting in Chicago, the Journal ‘Responsible Innovation’ will be launched. The Journal is now soliciting for submissions for the first three issues.
Editor in Chief of Journal is David Guston from Arizona State University. The journal should bring about further collaboration among scholars from the social sciences and humanities and the natural sciences with a view of driving innovations towards societal desirable ends while taking into account issues of risk, ethics and public deliberation.
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- Key Note – European Conference on Precision Agriculture (ECPA 2017) renevonschomberg.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/key… https://t.co/BM7cbLNlqK 3 days ago
- Enjoyed Keynote at #ECPA2017 on resp innovation in PA. Download slides at app.box.com/s/nr0pwltzy7je… #precisionag 5 days ago
- RT @strandroger: I recommend the vacant position as RRI Coordinator for Digital Life Norway! This is #RRI in practice, for real: https://t… 6 days ago
- Look forward to deliver key note on responsible innovation in PA and to discuss. #precisionag #ecpa2017. twitter.com/SRUC/status/88… 6 days ago
- RT @MsPhelps: From scholarly communication to a scholarly commons - presentation for #IASC2017 doi.org/10.6084/m9.fig… @jeroenbosman @Schol… 1 week ago