In February 2014 at the AAAS meeting in Chicago, the Journal ‘Responsible Innovation’ will be launched. The Journal is now soliciting for submissions for the first three issues.
Editor in Chief of Journal is David Guston from Arizona State University. The journal should bring about further collaboration among scholars from the social sciences and humanities and the natural sciences with a view of driving innovations towards societal desirable ends while taking into account issues of risk, ethics and public deliberation.
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- RT @Irenemon: Could you help us disseminating? @vonschomberg @KARIM_Network @Guzmansanch @EuroScientist @OpenAIRE_eu @ScienceShops @grevu @… 3 days ago
- RT @FGBassetti: Open Scholarship and Responsible Innovation, dialogue with @vonschomberg ! fondazionebassetti.org/en/focus/2018/… #video #lecture #respons… 3 days ago
- RT @jeroenbosman: Our rainbow of open science practices is now available as ppt, odp, png & pdf for anyone to reuse: https://t.co/tMNsgs7nN… 1 week ago
- fb.me/MGnpn0BK 3 weeks ago
- Address at Basetti Foundation renevonschomberg.wordpress.com/address-at-bas… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago