30 January 2013: the highest funded project in human history, the human brain project, is to include a responsible research and innovation (RRI) approach. It indeed does satisfy some crucial elements of RRI, I proposed, such as a systematic foresight component, an integrated social-ethical dimension, as well as the particpation of embedded social scientists.
Kings College will be executing the foresight component.
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- RT @Irenemon: Could you help us disseminating? @vonschomberg @KARIM_Network @Guzmansanch @EuroScientist @OpenAIRE_eu @ScienceShops @grevu @… 3 days ago
- RT @FGBassetti: Open Scholarship and Responsible Innovation, dialogue with @vonschomberg ! fondazionebassetti.org/en/focus/2018/… #video #lecture #respons… 3 days ago
- RT @jeroenbosman: Our rainbow of open science practices is now available as ppt, odp, png & pdf for anyone to reuse: https://t.co/tMNsgs7nN… 1 week ago
- fb.me/MGnpn0BK 3 weeks ago
- Address at Basetti Foundation renevonschomberg.wordpress.com/address-at-bas… via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago