30 January 2013: the highest funded project in human history, the human brain project, is to include a responsible research and innovation (RRI) approach. It indeed does satisfy some crucial elements of RRI, I proposed, such as a systematic foresight component, an integrated social-ethical dimension, as well as the particpation of embedded social scientists.
Kings College will be executing the foresight component.
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- Key Note – European Conference on Precision Agriculture (ECPA 2017) renevonschomberg.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/key… https://t.co/BM7cbLNlqK 3 days ago
- Enjoyed Keynote at #ECPA2017 on resp innovation in PA. Download slides at app.box.com/s/nr0pwltzy7je… #precisionag 5 days ago
- RT @strandroger: I recommend the vacant position as RRI Coordinator for Digital Life Norway! This is #RRI in practice, for real: https://t… 6 days ago
- Look forward to deliver key note on responsible innovation in PA and to discuss. #precisionag #ecpa2017. twitter.com/SRUC/status/88… 6 days ago
- RT @MsPhelps: From scholarly communication to a scholarly commons - presentation for #IASC2017 doi.org/10.6084/m9.fig… @jeroenbosman @Schol… 1 week ago