30 January 2013: the highest funded project in human history, the human brain project, is to include a responsible research and innovation (RRI) approach. It indeed does satisfy some crucial elements of RRI, I proposed, such as a systematic foresight component, an integrated social-ethical dimension, as well as the particpation of embedded social scientists.
Kings College will be executing the foresight component.
Rene von Schomberg is a science and technologies studies specialist and a philosopher. He holds Ph.D's from the University of Twente (NL) (Science and Technology Studies) and J.W.Goethe University in Frankfurt (Philosophy). He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and is affiliated with the European Commission
- Characature? From Sunday Bild newspaper, I normally never buy! https://t.co/ByYrdYEVsl 6 days ago
- ec.europa.eu/research/openv… RISE Expert group report on open innovation and open sciece 1 week ago
- RT @CIMULACT: @CIMULACT has released 23 citizens-based #H2020 priorities: europa.eu/!py87pD #researchpolicy #RRI https://t.co/qYUbn3… 1 week ago
- RT @eInfraEU: Do you want to better understand trends & indicators of #openscience? Great tool by @EUScienceInnov bit.ly/2ndVaDW #… 1 month ago
- RT @MiedemaF: amazon.com/Rigor-Mortis-S… : diagnosis, impact of the problem and the first therapy attempts and pilots @SciTransit @UMCUtrecht 1 month ago