You can read and dowload the special issue of Euroscientist here:
- Hawking: AI could end human race lnkd.in/bj7uvCR 2 weeks ago
- RT @alan_winfield: One suggestion under How to implement RRI in projects: move from dissemination plan to societal interaction plan. #sisrr… 3 weeks ago
- RT @alan_winfield: Following feedback and revision, here is the Rome declaration on Responsible Research and Innovation: http://t.co/cU8DX6… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Jackstilgoe: Consequentialist self-driving cars. “We treat [ethical issues] not philosophically, but scientifically”. Jolly good. http… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Moedas: Today I met with Prof. dr. Luc Soete, chairmain of the EC RISE High Level Group and rector magnificus @maasuniversity http://t.… 1 month ago
Thinking at the frontline of public policy
Dr. Dr.phil. René von Schomberg is a specialist in science and technology studies and a philosopher. Author/(co-)editor of 14 books.
He holds Ph.D’s from:
The University of Twente, the Netherlands (Science and Technology Studies)
Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Philosophy).
He has been a European Union Fellow at George Mason University, USA in 2007 and has been with the European Commission since 1998. Before joining the Commission he was teaching at Twente University and Tilburg University in the Netherlands.